To create peace we have developed workshops that encourage participants to discover values and principles that are necessary for peace. Themes for the workshops include:
- Earth and Ecology. Earth is the supreme living organism and we are part of her, the one that has the ability to build relationships.
- Myself and the other. In the Earth I am and there is the other. Who am I, who is the other? What are our human resources, our skills?
- Gender. Women and men deserve to live in harmony building a common destiny. Respect of equality.
- Human rights and obligations. Everyone on Earth enjoys rights and also obligations. These rights extend to humankind as well as animals and the environment.
- Conflict transformation and reconciliation. If we do not respect rights and the obligations, we have conflict. Conflict transformation and reconciliation are necessary, basic element of human life.
- Economics. From Greek, oikos = house, nomos = law. The law of Mother Earth is that everyone has what is necessary for life. Private property is not sacred; sacred is that everyone has the necessities of life.
- Politics. Societies need to organize themselves to ensure good living for everyone. The highest form of organizing until now is through politics to ensure democracy.